Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mohawks, Blood, and Nazi's Oh MY!

Damn that's sexy.

Okay, this fetching gentleman to the left is Anthony LePlegua... better known to you industrial rivet-heads as Combichrist.  Now, me myself, I've never heard of the guy prior to today, but my job requires that you know that they will be at the Majestic Theatre on February 5.  You may be thinking... "Bryant, I don't like industrial music, and I dont' want to go to this show!" and to which I'd say to you. "Hey, guess what? I dont' give a damn, I probably won't be at this show either."  I will also tell you, why exactly I'm up at 2 in the friggin morning blogging about a band I dont' listen to, nor do I  have any intention of seeing live.

Look at this guy.  LOOK.  he's a spooky looking guy. he has his hair styled in a fauxhawk, but he shaved the rest of his head, effectiving making it a true mohawk. (a mofauxhawk?) He is also deathly pale, making the fact that he's pulling his eyelid down look even more red, and sinister. Not to mention, the fact that said eye effect matches so perfectly with what I can only hope is not period-blood on his lips, chin and Hitleresque brown shirt. 

now, dont' let the quasi-nazi imagery of this picture fool you.  He is ready for some lovin, as evidenced by his come-hither gaze, and the two models paid to stand behind him doing their best "I'm a brunette Eva Braun, and I'm too cool for this press photo" impersonation.  cmon ladies... you'd hit it.

if I were gay, a nazi, and a vampire, I know I would.

it kinda makes you wonder if that's how he goes to buy his groceries.  if he does indeed eat regular food, and not the dead carcasses of his unfortunate ex girlfriends.  Personally, I hope so, because it's just a little disappointing to think that this guy may be that dude, in line behind you at the supermarket with a jar of peanut butter and 5 Hungryman TV Dinners.  

Now that's fucking rock n' roll son.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this guy doesn't eat at all, but is rather a steampunk gothic cyborg. His batteries only recharged by the sound of clanking metal, screaming and synthesizers.

    That and the subtle akanbe is priceless.

    ReplyDelete